Well it’s waaaaay ahead of time – but we thought that you might want to scrawl this in your diaries. This year’s PLF will run from 21st-27th November. But we ain’t got a clue as to the line-up yet. If you want to be involved, come along and talk to us or Roz (at Review) sometime between now and then.
In the meantime…. Because of our involvement with the PLF (and other literary events that we have hosted) we are building up quite a collection of signed books. Which make cracking gifts. At the moment we can offer you signed copies of:
- Julian Corkle is a Filthy Liar – a stonking Tasmanian tale of coming of age and coming out;
- Lost English, for the philologist in your life;
- London Lights, one of our fave London history books EVER;
- Speech with Humans by the inimitable Glen baxter;
- Coconut Unlimited, a side-splitting account of life, rap and Indian culture in London;
- Once Upon a Time in Tehran, an Iranian coming of age tale;
- More Miles Than Money, an eminently readable American musical road trip.
If there is something on our list that tickles your fancy just give us a ring. We can reserve it for you or even post it to you…