- October 6th: the official publication date for Veggiestan. Still hoping to get our stocks on time…
- October 20th: the official launch party for Veggiestan. 6.30 – 8.30pm, in the shop of course.
- November 4th: Mrs. Shopkeeper gets to go on her annual jaunt to Center Parcs. This is the highlight of her year – but it does mean that you’ll all have to look after/be nice to Mr. Shopkeeper over the weekend.
- November 18th: the 4th Pop-Up Persepolis at Anderson & Co. This one will be entirely vegetarian, as befits a corner shop that has just brought out a veggie cookbook. The cost is £35.00 per head, and you can BYO. Call 020 7469 7078 to book.
- November 21st – 27th: the fifth annual Peckham Literary Festival. Still sorting out the line-up – if you want to play, do let us know. This year should include a culinary evening featuring Jake Tilson and his new fish book, a literary walking tour of Peckham, a Rumi evening with real dervishes, and some story-telling – amongst other things.
- December 16th: our 10th birthday. Yes, 10th. There will be jelly and ice cream all round. We will have fun. We expect birthday cards.
Gosh-there’s-so-much-going-on-at-the-mo. New book out tomorrow and all that… Here’s some of the more important things that you should know about: