Gosh-there’s-so-much-going-on-at-the-mo. New book out tomorrow and all that… Here’s some of the more important things that you should know about:
- October 6th: the official publication date for Veggiestan. Still hoping to get our stocks on time…
- October 20th: the official launch party for Veggiestan. 6.30 – 8.30pm, in the shop of course.
- November 4th: Mrs. Shopkeeper gets to go on her annual jaunt to Center Parcs. This is the highlight of her year – but it does mean that you’ll all have to look after/be nice to Mr. Shopkeeper over the weekend.
- November 18th: the 4th Pop-Up Persepolis at Anderson & Co. This one will be entirely vegetarian, as befits a corner shop that has just brought out a veggie cookbook. The cost is £35.00 per head, and you can BYO. Call 020 7469 7078 to book.
- November 21st – 27th: the fifth annual Peckham Literary Festival. Still sorting out the line-up – if you want to play, do let us know. This year should include a culinary evening featuring Jake Tilson and his new fish book, a literary walking tour of Peckham, a Rumi evening with real dervishes, and some story-telling – amongst other things.
- December 16th: our 10th birthday. Yes, 10th. There will be jelly and ice cream all round. We will have fun. We expect birthday cards.
Got all that? Jolly dee. Look forward to seeing you soon 🙂